Temporary Office Closure – Effective November 25, 2020
Due to community spread of the COVID-19 virus, the City Office will be closed to the public until further notice. If you need to meet with a staff member, please call 643-5888 to make an appointment.
Utility payments can be made in the following manner:
- Placed in the drop box (located at the north end of the building)
- Paid over phone – 643-5888, option 1
- Paid online via westbranchiowa.org – click on the Pay my Water Bill button
- If paying by cash, place cash in an envelope, write your name, address and amount paid on the envelope, seal it and place it in the drop box. A receipt will be mailed to you.
- Please use the walk-through gate for disposing or yard waste. Do not leave plastic bags at the site.
- Keys can be checked out for large truck loads of debris.
- Pet registration can be done online (new and renewals).
- Pets that were issued a 2019 green tag (for dogs), yellow (for cats) will not be issued new tags, however annual registration is still required.
- Proof of rabies is also required and pets can be registered for multiple years up to the rabies expiration date.
- We will also renew pets over the phone and mail tags as needed.
- Only new pets will receive a green or yellow tag (‘fur-ever’ tag)
Will be sold on Wednesday’s only, please knock on the door for assistance. Trash tags can also be purchased at Casey’s. (Checks only please)