Temporary Office Closure – Effective March 19, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the City of West Branch will follow CDC recommended guidelines to reduce the spread of the virus. City staff will report to work to conduct daily business, however we will be closed to the public until further notice.
Utility payments can be made in the following manner:
- Placed in the drop box (located at the north end of the building)
- Paid over phone – (Mastercard or Visa only)
- Paid online via westbranchiowa.org – click on the Pay my Water Bill button
- If paying by cash, place cash in an envelope, write your name, address and amount paid on the envelope, seal it and place it in the drop box. A receipt will be mailed to you.
- The brush pile has been temporarily unlocked and will be available for residents to drop off yard waste at their convenience until further notice. Keys will not be issued at this time.
- Curbside yard waste begins April 6th, and continue as normal. Please have yard waste out by 7:00 a.m. each Monday.
- Pet registration can be done online (new and renewals).
- Pets that were issued a 2019 green tag (for dogs), yellow (for cats) will not be issued new tags, however annual registration is still required.
- Proof of rabies is also required and pets can be registered for multiple years up to the rabies expiration date.
- We will also renew pets over the phone and mail tags as needed.
- Only new pets will receive a green or yellow tag (‘fur-ever’ tag)
Will be sold on Wednesday’s only, please knock on the door for assistance. Trash tags can also be purchased at Jack & Jill or Casey’s. (Checks only please)