Temporary Office Closure – Effective November 25, 2020
Due to community spread of the COVID-19 virus, the City Office will be closed to the public until further notice. If you need to meet with a staff member, please call 643-5888 to make an appointment.
Utility payments can be made in the following manner:
- Placed in the drop box (located at the north end of the building)
- Paid over phone – 643-5888, option 1
- Paid online via westbranchiowa.org – click on the Pay my Water Bill button
- If paying by cash, place cash in an envelope, write your name, address and amount paid on the envelope, seal it and place it in the drop box. A receipt will be mailed to you.
- Please use the walk-through gate for disposing or yard waste. Do not leave plastic bags at the site.
- Keys can be checked out for large truck loads of debris.
Will be sold on Wednesday’s only, please knock on the door for assistance. Trash tags can also be purchased at Casey’s. (Checks only please)