**Please review the following items that require your attention**
- Persons renting the Town Hall must be at least 21 years of age.
- Contact the City Office (319-643-5888) with your reservation date request to see if the date is available.
- Complete the Town Hall Rental Request form and submit it to the City Office to confirm your reservation.
(Forms may be completed online and a physical copy (PDF) may be mailed, dropped off, faxed (319-643-2305) or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org )
- No table or chair can be removed from the Town Hall, this is not a rental option.
- There is no charge to non-profit organizations.
- For all other groups, the rental rate is $10 per hour or $65 for the day. Rental times include set-up and clean-up.
- If alcohol will be available or consumed, the rental rate is $100 per day, with a separate $100 check as a deposit to be returned if the Town Hall is properly cleaned and no damage to the property found at the end of the event.
- Payment is due in full when the Town Hall key(s) are checked out. Key(s) are to be picked up the day before the event and returned immediately after the event.
Condition of Town Hall:
- Decorating is allowed, however no staples, nails or tacks may be used. Do not use tape on the walls or woodwork. Secured and/or weighted balloons may be used. No sand, gravel, rocks, dirt, birdseed or other granular substances may be brought into the building.
- Persons renting Town Hall shall clean up and leave the building in the condition in which they found it.
- Floor must be dry mopped and spills cleaned up– broom, dustpan, and mop is located in the kitchen.
- Wipe off counters and stove.
- Wipe out refrigerators. Any food, condiments, beverages etc. left behind will be disposed of.
- All decorations must be removed at the end of the event or they will be disposed of.
- All trash must be taken to the outside dumpster. Trash bags are provided.
- Tables and chairs must be wiped clean and neatly restacked and put away. DO NOT SLIDE TABLES OR CHAIRS ACROSS THE FLOOR. Your group will be responsible for any damage caused to the floor.
- You are responsible for checking the Town Hall grounds for any litter left behind from your group.
- Turn off all lights and make sure ALL doors are locked and the building is secure when you leave.
- Town Hall key(s) and the clean-up checklist must be returned to the City Office in the envelope provided.
(Envelopes can be placed in the drop box located at the north end of the parking lot after hours.)
For building problems or other non-emergencies after office hours, please call the West Branch Public Works Director at 319-325-8213.