**Please review the following items that require your attention**
- Persons renting the Town Hall must be at least 21 years of age.
- Contact the West Branch Parks and Recreation (319-643-5888) with your reservation date request to see if the date is available.
- Complete the Town Hall Rental Request form and submit it to the City Office or West Branch Parks and Recreation to confirm your reservation.
(Forms may be completed online and a physical copy (PDF) may be mailed, dropped off, faxed (319-643-2782) or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org )
- No table or chair can be removed from the Town Hall, this is not a rental option.
- Reservations not cancelled at least 48 hours prior to the reservation are subject to the full rental price or charged as one of the “free” reservations.
Town Hall Rental Rates
|Rentals Weekdays and Monday-Thursday, Weekends are Friday-Sunday.||West Branch Resident/Business||Non-Resident/Other Business|
|West Branch non-profit 2-hour weekday rental||$ 5.00||$ 10.00|
|West Branch non-profit weekday additional hour||$ 5.00||$ 5.00|
|Standard weekday 2-hour rental rate||$ 20.00||$ 30.00|
|Standard additional hour rate||$ 10.00||$ 15.00|
|Standard entire weekday entire day rate (7am-10pm)||$ 65.00||$ 90.00|
|Standard weekend 1/2 day block rate(8am-2pm and 2pm-10pm)||$ 60.00||$ 80.00|
|Standard weekend rate- entire day(7am-10pm)||$100.00||$ 150.00|
|Additional fee for alcohol||$ 25.00||$ 25.00|
|Refundable alcohol deposit||$100.00||$ 100.00|
|Refundable key deposit||$10.00||$ 20.00|
Youth Non-Profit Facility Use
Town Hall may be used by youth non-profit organizations (youth non-profit as defined by City policies). Each group may have no more than two free reservations per month. Additional rentals may be made by the group at the non-profit rate. A $25 deposit is required and will be refunded at the end of the fiscal year.
Payment is due in full when the Town Hall key(s) are checked out. Key(s) are to be picked up the day before the event and returned immediately after the event.
Condition of Town Hall:
- Decorating is allowed, however no staples, nails or tacks may be used. Do not use tape on the walls or woodwork. Secured and/or weighted balloons may be used. No sand, gravel, rocks, dirt, birdseed or other granular substances may be brought into the building.
- Persons renting Town Hall shall clean up and leave the building in the condition in which they found it.
- Floor must be dry mopped and spills cleaned up– broom, dustpan, and mop is located in the kitchen.
- Wipe off counters and stove.
- Wipe out refrigerators. Any food, condiments, beverages etc. left behind will be disposed of.
- All decorations must be removed at the end of the event or they will be disposed of.
- All trash must be taken to the outside dumpster. Trash bags are provided.
- Tables and chairs must be wiped clean and neatly restacked and put away. DO NOT SLIDE TABLES OR CHAIRS ACROSS THE FLOOR. Your group will be responsible for any damage caused to the floor.
- You are responsible for checking the Town Hall grounds for any litter left behind from your group.
- Turn off all lights and make sure ALL doors are locked and the building is secure when you leave.
- Town Hall key(s) and the clean-up checklist must be returned to the City Office in the envelope provided.
(Envelopes can be placed in the drop box located at the north end of the parking lot after hours.)
For building problems or other non-emergencies after office hours, please call the West Branch Public Works Director at 319-325-8213 or Parks and Recreation Office at 319-643-4212.