Conditions for Use
Before completing the reservation form below, please read the following conditions for use.
- There is no charge for using the Beranek Park Shelter
- Decorating is allowed, any staples, nails or tacks used must be removed from any wood surface.
- Persons renting the shelter shall clean up and leave it in the condition in which they found it.
- You are responsible for checking the shelter and park grounds for any
litter left behind from your group.
- All trash must be collected in the proper receptacles.
- Shelter floor must be swept when done. Brooms and dust pans are not provided.
- All decorations must be removed at the end of the event or they will be disposed of.
- Picnic tables must be wiped clean.
- Open fires will be allowed, but limited to the designated fire receptacles. Fires must be supervised, extinguished, and cleaned up before exiting the park.
- Alcohol consumption shall take place only during normal park hours and shall remain within the park
grounds at all times.
- Damage to the park facilities will result in an assessment for the cost of replacement materials and resulting
- Please be respectful of the property owners adjacent to the park.
Please note that every reservation will be reviewed by city staff prior to approval. Please allow 48 hours for reservations to take place. You may also print out a paper form and return it to the city office.