Conditions for Use
Before completing the reservation form below, please read the following conditions for use.
- There is no charge for using the Beranek Park Shelter or Volleyball Courts
- Decorating is allowed, any staples, nails or tacks used must be removed from any wood surface.
- Persons renting the shelter shall clean up and leave it in the condition in which they found it.
- You are responsible for checking the shelter and park grounds for any litter left behind from your group.
- All trash must be collected in the proper receptacles.
- Shelter floor must be swept when done. Brooms and dust pans are not provided.
- All decorations must be removed at the end of the event or they will be disposed of.
- Picnic tables must be wiped clean.
- Open fires will be allowed, but limited to the designated fire receptacles. Fires must be supervised, extinguished, and cleaned up before exiting the park.
- Alcohol consumption shall take place only during normal park hours and shall remain within the park grounds at all times.
- Damage to the park facilities will result in an assessment for the cost of replacement materials and resulting labor.
- Please be respectful of the property owners adjacent to the park.
The following dates and times, if any, have already been reserved:
Sand Volleyball Court 4
|Shelter||Sand Volleyball Court 1|
|Sand Volleyball Court 2||Sand Volleyball Court 3|
Please note that every reservation will be reviewed by city staff prior to approval. Please allow 48 hours for reservations to take place.