West Branch Park and Recreation Rain Out Number: (319)643-8600
- Preschool Soccer
- Kindergarten Tball, 1st-2nd grade coach-pitch baseball and softball, 3rd-5th grade player pitch softball and baseball.
- Preschool Tball and Blastball
- Youth Sports Foundation 5th/6th grade track and field.
- March 15th registration deadline
- Online registration
- Harvey Peden Adult Co-Ed Sand Volleyball
Adult Pick Up Basketball League
- Wednesdays 7pm-8:30pm
- No fee
- West Branch High School
- 901 East Main Street
Adult Open Gym
- Get your steps in this winter at open gym.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 5am-6am
- Wednesday 6pm-7pm
- Hoover Elementary Gym
- 148 N Oliphant Street
- 12 week session Monday January 14-April 29
- Class location is Town Hall
- 12 week session is $75 or pay for a 6 week punch pass for $45(punches must be used in the spring session)
- Instructor: Amy Boelk
- Online Zumba registration
Early Out Drop In Program at Town Hall
- February 6, February 20, February 27, March 6, and March 13.
- No early out activity February 13.
- Supervised activities for school age children such as crafts, games, movies, and free play.
- Children are responsible for getting to and from Town Hall.
- Snacks will be provided.
- Drop in from 2:00pm-4:30pm
Tot Time at Town Hall
- Wednesdays at Town Hall from 9am-10:30am
- Weekly activity and free playtime with friends.